2. Who we are
This Website is operated by Agency Partner Services Ltd, a company incorporated in Scotland having company number SC656173 and its registered office at Scott House, 10 South St Andrews Street, Edinburgh, EH2 2AZ.
3. No warranty by us
We make no representations or warranties with regard to the Website and/or its Content’s accuracy, completeness, non-infringement, or fitness for a particular purpose.
THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE, AND OUR THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS, MAKE NO WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND UNDER THIS AGREEMENT OR THESE TERMS, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, AND WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF NON-INFRINGEMENT, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ALL SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”. NEITHER US NOR OUR THIRD-PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SUITABILITY OR COMPLETENESS OF ANY OF THE SERVICES NOR THAT THE OPERATION OR USE OF THE SERVICES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. WE FURTHER DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY TO YOU AS PERMITTED BY LAW.
4. Your warranties
You warrant that you:
- Are aged 18 or over;
- Are a director or employee with the consent of any director, of the business to which your use of this Website relates;
- Shall only use this Website to submit accurate information;
- Shall be solely responsible for ensuring the protection and security of any login credentials given;
- Shall not:
- post any content that would infringe upon any third party rights including but not limited to intellectual property rights;
- act in any way or use the Services for any reason that would be incompatible with all applicable laws of your jurisdiction;
- post content that would be considered to be defamatory to any person or entity, obscene or sexual in content or nature, promotes or encourages criminal or unlawful activity, or otherwise breaches such other similar quality standards;
- and not attempt to, interfere with or disrupt the integrity or performance of the Services or third-party systems contained therein;
- and not attempt to, copy, duplicate, re distribute or otherwise exploit the Services, or any part thereof, feature, function or user interface thereof;
- access or use any of the Services for the purposes of creating, developing or advising any competitor product or service;
- and not attempt to, modify, hack, circumvent security systems, use the Services to transmit any virus or malicious code, or reverse engineer the Platform, or otherwise attempt to do so, or permit any third party to attempt to do so.
By completing our Agency Partner Form online, you are consenting to us analysing this information, to allow us to prepare a summary diagnostic report with estimated business valuation (“Report”).
The Report will be emailed to you at the address provided. This initial Report will be free of charge, but will offer the opportunity for you to sign up to our Agency Partner Service (no obligation to do so).
In order to access a full version of the diagnostic report, you will require to sign up to our Agency Partner Service, which will be subject to its own terms and conditions of agreement. The cost of the Agency Partner Service is £990 per month plus VAT. If you choose to sign up to this paid-for service, in addition to the full Report, you will also receive (i) one half-day workshop per month which involves the presentation of insight content by us, and peer discussion, (ii) one 1-2-1 confidential consultation with our experts each month to guide your chosen individual, and (iii) opportunity to obtain more detailed insight on specific areas of your business (Sales, Finance, Operations) which can be provided by submitting additional information to us throughout the term of the Agency Partner Services agreement for the duration of your continuance of the payment of the monthly fee.
We make no representations or warranties with regards to any Reports, valuations, or statements regarding your business, the market, the sector or any industry, all of which are provided on an opinion basis and should not be considered financial advice, or be relied upon in any decision making by you or your business.
Specifically, we make no representations or warranties with regard to the Report’s accuracy, completeness, non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose.
6. Third-party sites
We accept no responsibility for third-party sites, products, or services available or linked to through this Website. Any access to, or use of, a third-party site is solely at your own risk.
7. Restrictions on use; No license
We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and help prevent unauthorised access to your information and to maintain data security. Although we take appropriate measures to safeguard against unauthorised disclosures of information, the internet, and the Site are not 100% secure so we
8. Ownership of trademarks, etc.
All trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos, graphics, articles and other Content on this Website (and in any Report) are protected by United Kingdom copyright, trademark and other applicable laws. In particular, all trademarks, service marks, trade names, and logos displayed on this Website are proprietary to us, or their respective third-party owners where we have utilised any third-party trademarks under license. Nothing herein grants to you a license for any such content.
9. Limitation of liability
Except as expressly prohibited by statute, we expressly disclaim any liability to you for your use of the Report, Website and/or its Contents. Where limitation of liability is prohibited by law, we shall be limited to the greatest extent permitted by applicable law.
We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time. Please check these Terms periodically for changes. Your continued use of this Website after the posting of changes constitutes your binding acceptance of such changes.
11. Important legal points
These Terms, and any disputes relating to these Terms or your use of this Website or the Content, shall be governed in all respects by the laws of England and Wales, without regard to conflicts of laws principles, and any disputes relating to these Terms shall be resolved exclusively in courts of England and Wales.
These Terms set forth the entire agreement between you and us with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersede all prior agreements relating to such subject matter. These Terms may be superseded should you enter into a commercial agreement with us to receive our paid-for services.
Our rights under these Terms may be waived by us only in writing. These Terms are binding on you as well as your successors and permitted assigns. In the event any provision of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed severed from the remainder of these Terms and replaced with a valid and enforceable provision as similar in intent as reasonably possible to the provision so severed, and shall not cause the invalidity or unenforceability of the remainder of these Terms.
Any questions, concerns or complaints regarding these Terms should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.