This Website is operated by Agency Partner Services Ltd, a company incorporated in Scotland having company number SC656173 and its registered office at Scott House, 10 South St Andrews Street, Edinburgh, EH2 2AZ.
For the purposes of the data protection laws governing us in the UK, we are considered to be the “data controller”, meaning we manage and control the information you provide to us.
You confirm you are over 18 years of age when using this Site and when submitting information about a company or business, you have the full authority to provide that company’s information to us. We do not knowingly collect (or knowingly allow any third party to collect) personal information from persons under the age of 18. If we become aware that personal information has been collected from a person under the age of 18, we will delete this information and terminate the person’s account as quickly as possible. If you believe that we may have personal information from or about a child under the age of 18, please contact us using the contact information below.
2a. Data that we collect: Personal Data
2b. Data that we collect: Non-Personal Data about your business
If you are providing information about a company or business, you are warranting that by providing it, you are fully authorised by that business to share this information.
When you use the Site, we may use persistent and session cookies and other similar technologies to:
(a) analyse your use of the Site and/or
4. How your Personal Data and Business Info is used, and why
We may use your Personal Data and/or Business Info for the following purposes:
- To provide our services to you and your company, including preparing any reports or diagnostic services;
- To process and respond to your inquiries, or to contact you;
- To send you information about us;
- To market our services and that of our parent company or affiliate companies (if any) to you;
- To keep the Site safe and secure and address any security issues;
- To generate and review reports and data about our visitors and Site usage patterns;
- To improve the content and features of the Site;
- To safeguard our and others’ rights or property;
- To administer and troubleshoot the Site.
5. How your data is shared with third parties
We don’t sell your Personal Data or Business Info to anyone. We may share your Personal Data and Business Info in the following circumstances:
- To assist in providing the Site and our services, including anonymising your Business Info to produce comparator reports and to gather market and industry data for wider consumption;
- To provide you with services or products that you have requested;
- With companies that perform services on our behalf (including both third parties and our affiliates), such as content providers, providers of technical infrastructure (such as servers) or engineering or other support, technical services and features developers, research and analytical companies, and e-mail service providers and specifically Waypoint Partners Ltd, Waypoint Corporate Finance Ltd;
- In order to respond to the claims of violation of the rights of third parties and/or to protect the rights, property, and safety of us, our employees, or the public. This may involve the sharing of your information with law enforcement, government agencies, courts, and/or other organisations whether instigated by us or provided by us in response to their enquiries;
- As we continue to develop our business, we may sell, buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses, or sell some or all of our assets. In such transactions, your information may be among the transferred assets;
- We may share your Personal Data and/or Business Info (i) in any other circumstances where we have your consent or are otherwise permitted to share it by law and (ii) within our corporate group which may include any parent or affiliated companies.
6. Data storage and retention
Data subject to this policy is stored within Europe.
We keep your information and store it safely as long as you are using the Site or involved in any commercial relationship with us. We will delete it within a short period following the expiry of any relationship, or at any time if you request us to.
7. Protection of your data
8. Your rights to access, amend and delete your data
(a) The right to update your information: If any data is inaccurate you can contact us to correct it.
(b) The right to access your data: You can ask us, if you live in Europe, to provide a copy of the Personal Data we hold on you and we have strict time limits by law to respond to you. There is no charge for this service, please contact us to arrange.
(c) The right to be “forgotten”: This means that if you ask us to delete all your Personal Data, we need to do that. Although, we are allowed to keep some of the Personal Data for security purposes in case we ever need to help the police with any criminal investigations, for example.
9. Third party links and services
11. Contact our Data Protection Officer
We take data protection very seriously. If you have concerns or complaints please address these to our data protection officer (see above).
If you are not happy with how we handle any complaint, you are able to raise a complaint at any time to your country’s national data protection authority, for example if you live in the UK, this would be the Information Commissioner’s Office.